Welcome to Fitch Property Management
I provide property management services on the peninsula tailored to your needs and budget. My passion for all things real estate started in my early teens when I helped my father fix-up his investment properties. Since then I have leased, managed and sold properties from San Francisco to San Jose.
As a property owner myself, I know the importance of a well maintained property and a great tenant-owner relationship. In this endeavor, I consider myself as the facilitator ensuring the owner is always aware of the property's status, the tenant receives timely responses, and the property is well maintained.
The benefits of engaging Fitch Property Management include:
- Many years of experience managing single family properties with rents up to $25,000 a month
- I limit my business geographically and the number of properties I manage to ensure very high-quality service is delivered
- When you call me, I answer or will respond to you within 30 minutes
- Online tenant application and complete background check
- Discounted garden design services if desired (see my wife's site at sophiesgardens.com)
- Stable of vendors for every need - painting, garden, house repair, etc
- Home listed on Craigslist, Zillo, Trulia, etc
- Open houses and tour appointments - I provide the open house, no-one else
- Over 40 years of working and living on the Peninsula and strong local network
- Strong knowledge of local rental trends, including rent control laws
For more information, click here. Please give me a call to discuss your needs and how professional management of your property can increase your income and decrease your headaches.
Alan D. Fitch, Jr.