Welcome to Fitch Property Management
I provide property management services on the peninsula tailored to your needs and budget. My passion for all things real estate started in my early teens when I helped my father fix-up his investment properties. Since then I have leased, managed and sold properties from San Francisco to San Jose.
As a property owner myself, I know the importance of a well maintained property and a great tenant-owner relationship. In this endeavor, I consider myself as the facilitator ensuring the owner is always aware of the property's status, the tenant receives timely responses, and the property is well maintained.
The benefits of engaging Fitch Property Management include:
- Experience managing multi and single family properties
- Owner access to property information and financial reports
- Online tenant application and payments
- Lease preparation
- High quality property photos at no cost
- Discounted garden design services if desired (see my wife's site at sophiesgardens.com)
- Stable of vendors for every need - painting, garden, house repair, etc.
- Home listed on MLS, Craigslist, Zillo, Trulia, etc
- Open houses and tour appointments
- Leverage my 40+ years of working and living on the Peninsula and strong local network
- Property improvement consultation and coordination
- Management fees typically are 7% of gross rents with a $300 cap, $800 for new leases, which includes marketing, open houses, tenant screening, etc.
- Lease renewal fees are just $100.
For more information, please give me a call. We can discuss your needs and how professional management of your property can increase your income and decrease your headaches.
Alan D. Fitch, Jr.